18 February, 2015

Secrets of My Diary | #5. ~Happiness~

We came to life crying. And we want happiness while dying.Such is the life we keep expecting.Our time is limited to the end of its nature primeWe have not a goal or any extra time.All we do is make fun of oneAnd with friends,we think that's fun.We have not the respect for people we closely knowAnd we crave for their love in moments of sorrow.Think upon yourself for a momentWill they come down to help when you lament?Then how can you expect Allah to doBut still Allah will do; because He's the only true.'The reason why we feel sadIs because Allah is not happy with us.'The disregard and the disrespect we showDon't we know to whom we'll go?And we say happiness is all fun.Looking within to have found none.Make Allah happy.You'll never be sorry.It sometimes makes me happyAnd sometimes surprised.If I die today having done nothingHow will I stand before Allah as prophesied!‪#‎Forgive_me_ya_ALLAH‬~SaIz

No comments:

Post a Comment