18 February, 2015

Secrets of My Diary | #4. ~Satisfaction~

The reason why no one has ever established satisfaction in their lives is that it's a never ending sumptuous desire. Whims mostly are never comprehendible. And one should believe that being satisfied is a state that should be evaluated upon self-assurance. But, we are the victims of our own egotism eventually.
There's a point in saying that I'm satisfied with myself and it's not even a bit selfish; the reason being the admittance of the Almighty Allah and His blessings and rewards. 
At the same time there is never a sigh in saying that I'm satisfied with what I've done. Though it might seem perfect on a note of realization, but when we spare ourselves for the cause of the rewards then we have to consider doing every possible thing to feel satisfied.
Make your sweetest desire your last mistake! Don't just hang on to things that hanged up. First know your worth, then do what you are worthy of.

No comments:

Post a Comment