04 December, 2014

I still remember the first day we met
We were too shy to say much, I bet

It's funny to think back to that time
Because now we're having a highness of shrine

They say that true friendship is rare
An adage I believe to be true and dare.

Genuine friendship is something that I cherish
People of your kind never let the bonds perish.

I am so lucky to have met you.
Our bond is extremely special to be true.

It is unique in it's own way
We have something irreplaceable to say.

I love you more and more each day.
We've been through hard times together but never got away.

In so little time we've shared,

I'll never forget moments
when you showed me how much you cared.

Friends are forever
And the bond that you and I possess will break never.

I love your fun-filled personality
Somehow you never fail to impress me, it's reality

The world could use more people like you
It would certainly be a better place as I love everything about you.

You are someone I could never replace.
You are always there for me in even a little space.

When my spirits need a little lift
I cannot thank you enough for that gift.

You are truly an extraordinary present.
You are everything to me and more of a lady so innocent.

I could never express that enough,
Life is such a treacherous journey, and
Without you it would've been even more tough.

Our story will continue to grow
With each passing day
Because I trust that with you by my side everything will always be Okay.

You are so dear to me
You are the most special decree.

You know I will love you until the very end
I will always be there for you,
And you will always (and forever) be my best friend smile ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment